Have what it takes to be "First in Service?"
Have what it takes to be "First in Service?" Join our City of Myrtle Beach team!
For more information, visit https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/myrtlebeach.
- Uncertified Police Officer (full time)...
- Crime Analyst (full time)
- South Carolina Certified Police Officer (full time)
- Detention Officer (full time)
- Information Security and Application Administrator (full time)
- Sports Tourism Assistant (temporary/part-time)
- Concessions Attendant (temporary/part-time)
- Convention Services Representative/Attendant (part-time)
- Convention Center Maintenance Worker (part-time)
- Lifeguard (part-time)
- Groundskeepers (seasonal)
- Solid Waste Worker (full time)
- Traffic Engineering Coordinator (full time)
The city also offers a “pool” application on the city's Government Jobs webpage. The purpose of the application is for those who wish to join the City of Myrtle Beach team, but whose knowledge, skills and abilities do not apply to any current job openings.