Reminder to our residential solid waste customers

Leaves, clippings and other loose yard waste must be placed in paper bags.  The Horry County Solid Waste Authority is only accepting yard waste in paper bags so that it can be composted.  You can still put limbs by the curb, but leaves, etc., must be in paper bags.  Using paper bags for composting saves valuable space in the landfill.  Thanks in advance for your cooperation.  The "big box" home stores now carry paper bags just for this purpose.