Ashley Booth Field
704 33rd Avenue North
Ashley Booth Field is part of the city's recreational facilities and is designed for football, soccer and lacrosse. In 2013, the playing surface was converted from natural grass to Field Turf. The Ashley Booth complex features seating for 300, scoreboard, press box, lighting, concessions and public address system.
The City of Myrtle Beach hosts tens of thousands of amateur athletes every year in dozens of tournaments and sporting events. Ashley Booth Field is adjacent to Doug Shaw Memorial Stadium and the Ned Donkle Field Complex. The field is near Myrtle Beach High School and Pepper Geddings Recreation Center, in the heart of Myrtle Beach. Interested in bringing your team or tournament to the beach? For more information about other Myrtle Beach sports facilities, contact the City of Myrtle Beach’s Sports Tourism Division at 843-918-2278.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Pets are PROHIBITED inside gated areas and playing fields.
- Littering is PROHIBITED.
- Smoking and/or the use of tobacco products in the gated area of the complex is PROHIBITED.
- Personal coolers or outside food or beverages are PROHIBITED inside gated area.
- Park only in designated areas within the parking lots. Vehicles parked on the grass and/or curbsides are subject to ticketing or towing.
- Food, gum and sunflower seeds are PROHIBITED inside gated area.
- Grilling, or any open fires, is PROHIBITED.
- Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED in the complex or parking lots.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or scooters are PROHIBITED in gated areas.
- Climbing on fences, bleachers, trees or railings is PROHIBITED.
- Throwing or hitting balls of any kind into the fences is PROHIBITED.
- Hitting golf balls is PROHIBITED inside the complex.
- Driving stakes into the field is PROHIBITED.
- Weapons are PROHIBITED on the property.
- Trespassing after hours is PROHIBITED.