1:30 p.m., Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Conference Room, City Services Building
921 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Order:
- Approval of Minutes – November 19, 2019
- Approval of 2020 Planning Commission Schedule
- PRE-FIN 19-22 Living Beach: Proposal by DRG to subdivide approximately 4.62 acres on Kings Highway (PIN #421-05-01-0103) into two parcels (2.52 acres and 2.10 acres), with the intention to sell one parcel.
- PRE-FIN 19-12 Belle Harbor, Phases 5 & 6: Proposal by Thomas & Hutton to subdivide approximately 69.16 acres at the corner of Highway 17 and Kingfisher Drive (TMS #185-00-04-014) into 232 lots, ranging in size from 13,025 square feet to 5,995 square feet, and four (4) new public streets for the purpose of residential development.
- **Public Hearing** STN 19-08 Belle Harbor, Phases 5 & 6: Proposal by Thomas & Hutton to name five (5) new streets with the following names: "Holly Fern Path; Blue Crane Circle; Turtle Dove Path; Peaceful Dove Lane; and, Little Egret Place."
- **Public Hearing** ANEX 19-06 Cannon Road – Shelby: Proposal by The Earthworks Group to annex 11 parcels, totaling approximately 2.5 acres between Cannon Road and Linen Drive (PIN #443-03-01-0010, #443-03-01-0012, #443-03-01-0013, #443-03-01-0014, #443-03-01-0024, #443-03-01-0025, #443-03-01-0026, #443-03-01-0027, #443-03-01-0028 and #443-03-01-0029). And, rezone parcels from Horry County LI (Light Manufacturing) to Myrtle Beach LM (Light Manufacturing) to allow construction of future warehouses.
- PRE-AP 19-23 Cane Patch Spine Road: Proposal by DRG to subdivide approximately 46.69 acres along Highway 17 Bypass (PIN #421-00-00-0016) into three (3) parcels (approximately 25.6 acres, approximately 20 acres and 1.09-acre public road) to prepare for future development of the Cane Patch Tract.
- **Public Hearing** STN 19-07 Cane Patch Spine Rd: Proposal by DRG to name a new spine road in the Cane Patch Tract, “71st Avenue North.”
- PRE-AP 19-24 AIWW Trail: Proposal by DRG to subdivide four (4) common area parcels near the intersection of Marina Parkway and 62nd Avenue North (PIN #421-01-02-0071), with the largest being 7.63 acres and the smallest being 0.06 acres, in order to convey the common areas to their respective Home Owners Associations (HOAs).
- PRE-AP 19-25 Langston: Proposal by Gary W. Langston to subdivide approximately 1.93 acres at the corner of 11th Avenue South and South Oak Street (PIN #443-11-01-0005) into 10 lots, ranging in size from 9,329 square feet to 7,754 square feet, for the purpose of developing affordable individual single family lots that are under the maximum density allowed.
- PRE-FIN 19-26 Shaul 1101 Third Avenue South: Proposal by Rony Shaul to subdivide 1.72 acres located at 1101 Third Avenue South (PIN #443-03-03-0038) into two (2) lots to divide the property between two separate commercial uses on the sites.
E. Communications from the Planning Commission
F. Reports and Information Presentation from City Staff
G. Executive Session
H. Meeting Adjournment