1:30 p.m., Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Conference Room, City Services Building
921 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Order:
- Approval of Minutes – October 1, 2019
- Oath of Office
- PRE-FIN 19-19 Highmarket Townhomes: Proposal by Mordehay Laniado to subdivide 2.49 acres located at 3530 Pampas Drive (and Moen Place) into two lots (minimum/maximum: 0.61 acres and 1.81 acres) to create the first phase of Highmarket Townhomes HPR.
- STN 19-05 Marina Tract: Proposal by DRGP, LLC, to name four proposed public streets as "Eugenio Street," "Arezzo Avenue," "Spoleto Drive" and "Sarteano Drive."
- STN 19-06 Living Dunes: Proposal by DRGP, LLC, to name two proposed public streets as "Hillmoor Court" and "Fountain Court."
- TEXT 19-10 Swingers Club: Proposal by Amber Armour to add a definition for "swingers club" to the zoning code and to allow swingers clubs in the WM (Wholesale/Manufacturing) district.
- STN 19-04 Grand Strand Way: Proposal by Grand Strand Medical Center to change the name of "Doug White Drive" to "Grand Strand Way."
- ANEX 19-05 9401 Cove Drive: Proposal by Hugh and Penny Martin to annex approximately 0.5 acres at the corner of Lake Drive and Cove Drive into the City of Myrtle Beach, and to rezone the property as R-15 (Single Family Residential).
- TEXT 19-11 HC1 Residential: Proposal by the City of Myrtle Beach to add residential uses as permitted uses in the HC1 (Highway Commercial) district to expand the opportunities for workforce housing within walking/bicycling distance of jobs.
F. Reports and Information Presentation from City Staff
G. Executive Session
H. Meeting Adjournment