1:30 p.m., Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Conference Room, City Services Building
921 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Order:
Approval of Minutes – August 6, 2019
- **Public Hearing** Z 19-05 – Clemmons Corner, 17th Avenue South and SC HWY 15: Proposal by Alan Clemmons to rezone 9 acres located along SC Hwy 15 and 17th Avenue South (PINs #443-08-02-0039, 443-08-02-0047, 443-08-02-0048 and 443-08-02-0049) from the current zoning designations of MUM (Mixed Use Medium Density) and RMM (Residential Multifamily Medium Density) to RMH (Residential Multifamily High Density) for the purpose of redevelopment.
- **Public Hearing** Z 19-03 – Arts & Innovation District: Proposal by City Council to enact a new Arts & Innovation District as recommended in the Downtown Master Plan. (Continued from 08/06/19)
- TEXT 19-08 – Tattoo Parlors: Proposal by Jessica Fogle to amend Article 14 to allow tattoo parlors as a permitted use in the MU-H (Mixed Use High Density) and RMM (Residential Multifamily Medium Density) to RMH (Residential Multifamily High Density) for the purpose of redevelopment.
- ANEX 19-03 – Nance Street B&C: Proposal by Myrtle Beach Farms Co. to annex approximately 7.62 acres at the corner of Nance Street and Mr. Joe White Avenue (a portion of PIN #425-13-01-0080) and to rezone the same portion from Horry County NC (Neighborhood Commercial) to Myrtle Beach HC1 (Highway Commercial) for the purpose of commercial timber production.
- PRE-FIN 19-14 – Marina Tract P9 and P12: Proposal by DRG to subdivide approximately 60.21 acres at the corner of Marina Pkwy and 71st Avenue North (PIN #395-14-04-0004) into 181 residential lots ranging in size from 9,638 sq. ft. to 6,219 sq. ft., and 3 new public streets.
F. Reports and Information Presentation from City Staff
G. Executive Session
H. Meeting Adjournment