City of Myrtle Beach
1:30 p.m., Tuesday, July 7, 2020
NOTE: CITIZENS ARE INVITED TO WATCH THE CONFERENCE MEETING LIVE ON THE CITY’S FACEBOOK PAGE, https://www.facebook.com/myrtlebeachcitygovernment/. TO ACCOMMODATE PUBLIC INPUT, WHEN APPROPRIATE, SEND AN EMAIL TO email@example.com. WHEN SENDING AN EMAIL DURING THE MEETING, INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS.
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Order:
- Approval of Minutes – June 16, 2020
- PRE-FIN 20-12 801, 805 and 807 67th Avenue North – Kinfolk Investments, LLC: Proposal by Kinfolk Investments, LLC (Ford Shelley, agent), to subdivide approximately 4.0 acres between 66th and 67th Avenues North into 21 lots (minimum: 6,975 sq. ft.; maximum: 24,419 sq. ft.) for the purpose of subdividing into residential lots (PIN #421-03-04-0081 and #421-03-04-0082).
- PRE-FIN 20-13 1205 Rosehaven Drive: Proposal by Mike Gatling and Jennifer Baumann to subdivide 0.39 acres located at 1205 Rosehaven Drive into two (2) lots (7,760 sq. ft. and 9,254 sq. ft.) for the purpose of dividing the property between the two owners.
- PRE-FIN 20-15 Pump Station #130, Coventry Boulevard: Proposal by the City of Myrtle Beach to subdivide 0.07 acres from the right-of-way of Coventry Boulevard at Goldfinch Drive for the purpose of access management.
- ** Public Hearing ** TEXT 20-08 Brewpub in E District: Proposal by American Surf Parks, LLC, to amend Appendix A, Code of Ordinances, Section 1407.C (Permitted Uses) to allow “brew pubs” as a permitted use in the E (Entertainment) zoning district.
- ** Public Hearing ** STN 20-08 Sloan Place: Proposal by HBS of Carolina, LLC (Ford Shelley, agent), to name a new private driveway off of Fifth Avenue South (TMS#181-00-01-038) as, “Sloan Place,” as required for addressing.
- ** Public Hearing ** STN 20-09 Center South Drive: Proposal by the City of Myrtle Beach to name a drive through the Center South shopping center that connects to Mallard Lake Drive as, “Center South Drive.”
E. Communications from the Planning Commission
F. Reports and Information Presentation from City Staff
G. Executive Session – The commission may take action on items discussed during Executive Session, once the Executive Session ends and the Public Session resumes.
H. Meeting Adjournment