City of Myrtle Beach
1:30 p.m., Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Ballrooms D-E, Myrtle Beach Convention Center
2101 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Order:
- Approval of Minutes – September 15, 2020
- **PUBLIC HEARING** STN 20-11 “Carrie Bell Lane:" Proposal by Gale Chestnut to name a street off Patrick Street in the Montgomery Mobile Home Park as, “Carrie Bell Lane.”
- PRE-FIN 20-18 Laniado – 6700 Block of N. Kings Hwy: Proposal by Joshua Laniado (DRG Group, LLC, agents) to subdivide 4.62 acres (PIN #421-05-01-0103 and a portion of #421-05-01-0104) located on the west side of N. Kings Hwy into three (3) lots for the purpose of developing retail/restaurant uses.
- PRE-FIN 20-19 dos Santos – 5811 Woodside Avenue: Proposal by Ronisson dos Santos to subdivide 0.94 acres located at 5811 Woodside Avenue (PIN #421-10-02-0026) into two lots (15,882 sq. ft. and 24,865 sq. ft.) for the purpose of building two single family homes.
- City Council M2020-110: Requesting the Planning Commission and Planning & Zoning Staff to recommend a vision and study the zoning and other possible impediments to realize that vision for the “back street” non-residential areas from 29th Avenue North to 29th Avenue South, between Kings Highway and Ocean Boulevard, and to request delivery of such report to City Council prior to January 1, 2021.
G. Reports and Information Presentation from City Staff
H. Executive Session – The commission may take action on items discussed during Executive Session, once the Executive Session ends and the Public Session resumes.
I. Meeting Adjournment