City of Myrtle Beach
1:30 p.m., Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Conference Room, City Services Building
921 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Order:
- Approval of Minutes – January 7, 2020
- PRE-FIN 20-01 3758 Pampas Drive – Belkasmi: Proposal by Mona Belkasmi to subdivide 3.47 acres at 3758 Pampas Drive (PIN #446-08-02-0001) into three lots (minimum of 1.06 acres; maximum of 1.34 acres) to convey property for sale.
- STN 20-01 Belancino Boulevard: Proposal by DLG, LLC, to name a new street in Waterside Edge, “Belancino Boulevard.”
- STN 20-02 Landings Way: Proposal by Caviness & Cates GDHT, LLC, to name a new private drive serving six apartment buildings in The Landings at Grande Dunes (PIN #421-00-00-0028), “Landings Way.”
- PRE-FIN 20-03 Klaszcz 5615 Marion Circle: Proposal by Spartina Land Surveying to subdivide 0.93 acres (PIN #421-10-03-0019) into two single-family lots (17,617 sq. ft. and 23,050 sq. ft.).
- TEXT 20-01 R-15 Height Limit: Proposal by William and Ann Didelot to amend section 1603.B (A) to increase the maximum height in the R-15 (Single Family) zoning district from 35’ to 43’ to allow enough height to build a three-story dwelling on piers/pilings while in a flood zone, and stay under the 50’ maximum height (currently allowed with additional setbacks), but not have to narrow the width of that said dwelling.
- ANEX 20-01 Jason Boulevard: Proposal by Myrtle Beach Farms Company to annex approximately four acres on Jason Boulevard (portion of PIN #425-00-00-0284) and rezone the property from Horry County HC (Highway Commercial) to Myrtle beach HC-1 (Highway Commercial).
- TEXT 20-03 Auto Detailing in the C7: Proposal by Wash and Show Auto Spa to allow Motor Vehicle Detailing as a conditional use in the Downtown Commercial (C7).
- TEXT 20-02 RDZ Expansion: Proposal by the City of Myrtle Beach to expand the boundaries of the Redevelopment District Zone (RDZ).
- Amendment to Ordinance 2017-002: Provide financial incentives to encourage specific targeted businesses in an expanded area to include properties east of Kings Highway.
F. Reports and Information Presentation from City Staff
G. Executive Session
H. Meeting Adjournment