Downtown Redevelopment Corporation
Board of Directors Meeting
12:00 p.m., Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Myrtle Beach Train Depot, 851 Broadway Street
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1065 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
NOTE: Citizens are invited to attend and participate in the meetings. Citizens who wish to address the DRC Board during the Comments from Public section of the Agenda are asked to sign-in prior to the start of the meeting, state their name prior to speaking and are limited to three (3) minutes total.
A. Call DRC Meeting to Order – Chairman Chuck Martino
- Approval of Agenda – Chairman Martino
B. Presentation Items
C. Action Items
- Approval of the Minutes, April 3, 2019 – Chairman Martino
- Approve Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2019-2020 – DRC Executive Director Lauren Clever
- Actions Related to Executive Director Discussion Update
- Treasurer's Report – DRC Treasurer, City Manager John Pedersen
- City Manager's Report – DRC Treasurer, City Manager John Pedersen
- Implementation Plan Phase I Update – DRC Executive Director Lauren Clever
- DRC Update – DRC Executive Director Lauren Clever
b. Accounting Firm Report
E. Discussion Items
F. Executive Session – DRC Board may take action on matters discussed in Executive Session, upon returning to Public Session.
G. Public Comments – Chairman Martino
H. Closing Remarks, Board Input/Questions/Suggestions
I. Adjourn – Chairman Martino