Planning Commission Staff Technical Review
2:30 p.m., Monday, June 10, 2019
Conference Room, City Services Building
921 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Business:
Potential new business items for discussion at the June 18, 2019, Planning Commission workshop and public hearing at the July 2, 2019, Planning Commission meeting:
- PRE-AP 19-12 Belle Harbor, Phases 5 and 6: Proposal by Thomas & Hutton to subdivide an estimated 69.16 acres at the corner of Highway 17 and Kingfisher Drive (TMS #1850004014) into 232 lots ranging in size from 13,025 sq. ft. to 5,995 sq. ft., and four new public streets for the purpose of residential development.
- PRE-FIN 19-13 Marina Tract P3: Proposal by Development Resource Group to subdivide an estimated 7.44 acres located between Marina Parkway and Highway 17 (PIN #4210202001, #42102020002 and #42102030059) into 28 lots ranging in size from 10,313 sq. ft. and 5,850 sq. ft., and two new public streets for the purpose of residential development.
- PRE-FIN 19-14 Marina Tract P4: Proposal by Development Resource Group to subdivide an estimated 8.73 acres located between Marina Parkway and Highway 17 (PIN #42102020002) into 25 lots ranging in size from 7,906 sq. ft. and 6,240 sq. ft., and one new public street for the purpose of residential development.
- ANEX 19-02 4105 and 4107 Little River Road: Proposal by Yosi Benezra to annex an estimated 0.632 acres on Little River Road near Longleaf Place (TMS #174-09-01-030 and #174-09-01-035) and rezone the property from Horry County SF6 to Myrtle Beach RMM (Multifamily Medium Density) for the purpose of residential development.
- Z 19-02 CPC 14th Avenue North: Proposal by CPC Oceanfront Delaware to rezone an estimated 2.16 acres between Ocean Boulevard and Chester Street (PIN #42415040199, #42415040200, #42415040201 and #44402010431) from MUH (Mixed-Use High Density) to A (Amusement) in order to accommodate a mix of family-centric usus not allowed in the MUH.
C. Meeting Adjournment