Bicycle & Pedestrian Committee
Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee
8:30 a.m., Tuesday, July 7, 2020
NOTE: CITIZENS ARE INVITED TO WATCH THE CONFERENCE MEETING LIVE ON THE CITY’S FACEBOOK PAGE, https://www.facebook.com/myrtlebeachcitygovernment/. TO ACCOMMODATE PUBLIC INPUT, WHEN APPROPRIATE, SEND AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org. WHEN SENDING AN EMAIL DURING THE MEETING, INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS.
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call to Order – Chairman Snow
B. Matters of Order
- Approval of Minutes – March 3, 2020
- Approval of Minutes – June 2, 2020
C. Implementation Items
- Bike Racks Resolution – Chairman Snow
- Bicycle Friendly Community Report – Tom Austin
- Facebook Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety Posts – Kelly Mezzapelle
F. Important Dates
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee Meeting – 8:30 a.m., Tuesday, August 4, 2020