1:30 p.m., Tuesday, February 19, 2019
First Floor Conference Room, City Hall
937 Broadway Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Order
- Swearing-In of Ann Brittain LeMay
- Approval of February 5, 2019, Minutes
- RES 19-01 Kings Hwy: Resolution from the City of Myrtle Beach Planning Commission to City Council recomending actions from the Kings Hwy Corridor Plan.
D. Workshop – Tentative Agenda for March 5, 2019:
- PRE-FIN 19-05 MB Farms/Bradley Housing – Nance St.: Proposal by Myrtle Beach Farms Co. and Bradley Housing Developers, LLC, to subdivide 4.97 acres located along Nance St. (TMS #181-02-02-127) into two (2) lots for the purpose of constructing a 24-unit senior housing apartment complex.
- Z 18-07 HC-1, HC-2 Map Amendments: Proposal by city staff to re-evaluate the HC-1 and HC-2 Highway Commercial zoning boundaries and correct any potential errors.
- TEXT 18-21 Historic Districts: Proposal by city staff to create historic districts in the City of Myrtle Beach.
- TEXT 19-04 Manufactured Homes in R5 Zones: Proposal by City of Myrtle Beach Neighborhood Services to amend Appendix A, Zoning Section 15 Conditional Uses to limit manufactured homes moved into the R5 zones to being nine years old or less.
- Small Urban Farming – Discussion with Margot Tennant
- CBD/Vape Moratorium passed by City Council
- Accessory Living Quarters
- Side Setbacks for Townhomes
G. Reports and Information Presentation from City Staff
H. Executive Session
I. Meeting Adjournment