1:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 19, 2018
First Floor Conference Room, City Hall
937 Broadway Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Order: June 5, 2018 Minutes
C. Matters of Business
- PRE-FIN 18-04Ocean Villas at 67thAve N: Proposal by Earthworks Group to divide 8.14 acres on the corner of 67thAve. N. and Montgomery Lane (PIN#421-03-04-0005 and 0006) into 36 single-family residential lots.
- PRE-FIN 18-05 Marina Tract A-E: Proposal by Castles Engineering to divide 77.94 acres on US Highway 17 at 62ndAve. N. (TMS#165-00-01-474) into 4 development parcels and 3 roads.
- STN 18-05 Ocean Villas at 67thAve N: Proposal by Earthworks Group to name a new road in the Ocean Villas development as one of the following: Marbella St, Selina St, or Isla St.
- STN 18-07 Marina Tract A-E: Proposal by Castles Engineering to name 3 new roads Colline Verdi Way, Fontane Way, and Tramonto Street.
- Z 18-04 Marina Tract South of Grissom: Proposal by Castles Engineering to rezone 2 parcels (PIN# 42100000015 AND 42100000017) from MU-H to Grande Dunes PUD.
- TEXT 18-08 Marina Tract: Proposal by Castles Engineering to amend the Grande Dunes PUD to replace an exhibit to accommodate 32.4 acres added in file #Z-18-04.
- ANEX 18-03 Cove Dr Lot 44 – Turner: Proposal by Kay Harris Turner to annex a single-family lot (PIN#39403040032) and rezone from HC SF10 to R15 (Single Family).
- STN 18-06 Wilson Cain Alley: Proposal by the City of Myrtle Beach to name an existing un-named alley that runs between 25thAve. S. and 29thAve. S and is located between and parallel to S. Ocean Blvd. and Yaupon Dr. to Wilson Cain Alley.
- TEXT 18-05 Craft Axe Throwing: Proposal by Carolina Escape Rooms to amend the A (Amusement) zone to allow craft axe throwing as a conditional use, including guidelines for safety and setbacks.
- Z 18-03 Galleria Gateway RDZ: Proposal by Laniado Development LLC to rezone 3 parcels (PIN#44401030017, 44401040048, 44401040054) to RDZ (Redevelopment District Zone) for a Mixed Use Complex including 41 residential accommodation units and 4 commercial units on the ground floor, parking and amenities.
- TEXT 18-07 Indoor Pet Boarding: Proposal by Amanda Thomas DVM to allow Indoor Pet Boarding as a permitted or conditional use in the MP (Medical / Professional) District.
D. Discussion Items:
- Belle Harbor Phase 3 Preliminary Subdivision Review: Thomas & Hutton
E. Communications from Planning Commission
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan: Chairman Pritchard
F. Reports and Information from City Staff
- Historic District Discussion: Director Coleman
G. Executive Session