1:30 p.m., Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Conference Room, City Services Building
921 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Order
- October 2, 2018, Meeting Minutes
C. Matters of Business
- Public Hearing TEXT 18-18 Clemson PUD Amendments: Proposal by Thomas & Hutton (Walter Warren, agent) to amend the Clemson Tract PUD by updating exhibits for stormwater, water and sewer; amend regulations relating to porches and alleys; and add signage exhibits for residential sales signage.
- Public Hearing TEXT 18-19 Centre Pointe PUD Amendments: Proposal by Dargan Grigg (Robert Shelton, agent) to amend the Centre Pointe PUD to allow digital changeable copy on property between Farrow Pkwy. and Agnes Ln.
D. Discussion Items
- Jamie Hill, Guyton Law Firm: Requests input from Planning Commission regarding client property on Kings Hwy.
- Collect input on project ideas
- Current project ideas