1:30 p.m., Tuesday, August 21, 2018
First Floor Conference Room, City Services Building
921 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
ANYONE WHO REQUIRES AN AUXILIARY AID OR SERVICE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PARTICIPATION SHOULD CONTACT 843-918-1050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Executive Session
C. Matters of Order: August 7, 2018 Minutes
D. Matters of Business
- Public Hearing – Z 18-05 First Reliance Bank: Proposal by DDC Engineers, Inc., to rezone ~1.77 acres at 3842 Robert Grissom Pkwy. (PIN#4204040009) from MU-M (Mixed Use – Medium Density) to MP (Medical/Professional).
- Public Hearing – Z 18-06 Santee Cooper Solar Farm: Proposal by EDF Renewables to rezone 17.004 acres on South Kings Hwy. near the runway (TMS# 186-00-01-320) from PRC (Parks, Recreation and Conservation) to HC2 (Highway Commercial) for the purpose of installing a solar farm for Santee Cooper.
- Public Hearing – TEXT 18-11 Bed and Breakfast Overlay Zone: Proposal by Susan B. Lynch to create a Bed and Breakfast Overlay Zone to allow Bed and Breakfast establishments in select residential neighborhoods.
- Public Hearing – TEXT 18-10 Pet Boarding in The Market Common: Proposal by BEI Beach LLC to allow Day and Overnight Pet Boarding as a conditional use in the Market Common Commercial District.
- Public Hearing – STN 18-15 Moen Place: Proposal by High Market Properties LLC to name a new street off of Pampas Drive in the new High Market Townhomes development, Moen Place.
- PRE-FIN 18-06 Belle Harbor Phase 3: Proposal by Thomas and Hutton to divide 29 acres off Coventry Blvd. (TMS#185-00-04-012) into 54 lots and 3 streets.
- PRE-FIN 18-07 Marina Tract D: Proposal by GDMB Marina Land LLC to divide 42.06 acres at the corner of Fontane Way and Colline Verde Way (TMS# 165-00-01-450 and 165-00-01-451) into 196 lots, 14.45 acres of common area, and 5 new streets.
- PRE-FIN 18-09 Ritter 4th Ave. N.: Proposal by Michael Ritter to subdivide 0.32 acres at 901 4th Ave. N. (TMS#181-06-21-004) into 2 lots.
- PRE-FIN 18-10 Habitat on Carver St.: Proposal by Habitat for Humanity to divide 0.892 acres on Carver Street (PIN# 42416010082, 42416010081, 42416010080) into 6 residential lots and 1 new street.
- PRE-FIN 18-11 Summit at Meridian Phase 2: Proposal by Earthworks Group to divide 13.8 acres off Emory Road (PIN# 44200000033) into 51 single family residential lots and the extension of Orion Loop.