Planning Commission Staff Technical Review
2:30 p.m., Monday, July 30, 2018
First Floor Conference Room, City Hall
937 Broadway Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Business:
- PRE-FIN 18-06 Belle Harbor Phase 3: Proposal by Thomas and Hutton to divide 29 acres off Coventry Blvd (TMS#185-00-04-012) into 54 lots and 3 streets.
- PRE-FIN 18-09 Ritter 4th Ave. N.: Proposal by Michael Ritter to subdivide 0.32 acres at 901 4th Ave N (TMS#181-06-21-004) into 2 lots.
- PRE-FIN 18-07 Marina Tract D: Proposal by GDMB Marina Land LLC to divide 42.06 acres at the corner of Fontane Way and Colline Verde Way (TMS# 165-00-01-450 and 165-00-01-451) into 196 lots, 14.45 acres of common area, and 5 new streets.
- PRE-AP 18-10 Habitat on Carver St.: Proposal by Habitat for Humanity to divide 0.892 acres on Carver Street (PIN# 42416010082, 42416010081, 42416010080) into 6 residential lots and 1 new street.
- PRE-AP 18-11 Summit at Meridian Phase 2: Proposal by Earthworks Group to divide 13.8 acres off Emory Road (PIN# 44200000033) into 51 single family residential lots and the extension of Orion Loop.
- PRE-FIN 18-08 82 Dunes: Proposal by Mozingo+Wallace to subdivide 3.22 acres at the corner of 82nd Parkway and Nigels Drive (TMS# 165-12-03-093) into 29 single family residential lots and 2 private streets.
- Z 18-05 First Reliance Bank: Proposal by DDC Engineers, Inc., to rezone ~1.77 acres at 3842 Robert Grissom Pkwy (PIN#4214040009) from MU-M (Mixed Use – Medium Density) to MP (Medical/Professional.)
- Z 18-06 Santee Cooper Solar Farm: Proposal by EDF Renewables to rezone 17.004 acres on South Kings Hwy near the runway (TMS# 186-00-01-320) from PRC (Parks, Recreation and Conservation) to HC2 (Highway Commercial) for the purpose of installing a solar farm for Santee Cooper.
- TEXT 18-11 Bed & Breakfast Overlay Zone: Proposal by Susan B. Lynch to create a Bed & Breakfast Overlay Zone to allow Bed & Breakfast establishments in select residential neighborhoods.
- TEXT 18-10 Pet Boarding in The Market Common: Proposal by BEI Beach LLC to allow Day and Overnight Pet Boarding as a conditional use in the Market Common Commercial District.
- TEXT 18-12 HC1 Heavy Durable Goods: Proposal by Custom Care Inc to allow heavy durable goods in the HC1 (Highway Commercial) District on lots less than 2 acres with conditions.
- STN 18-10 Summit at Meridian: Proposal by Earthworks Group to name 6 new streets Zodiac Court, Stellar Loop, Orion Loop, Pegasus Place, Polaris Path, and Cosmos Lane, and a new segment of Celestial Boulevard.
- STN 18-11 82 Dunes: Proposal by Mozingo+Wallace to name two new streets Aqua Street and Wave Place.
- STN 18-13 Burroughs & Chapin Boulevard: Proposal by the City of Myrtle Beach to rename existing Founders Center Drive and a new segment extending therefrom to Burroughs & Chapin Boulevard.
- STN 18-12 Imagine Way: Proposal by the Burroughs and Chapin Company to rename existing Burroughs & Chapin Boulevard to Imagine Way.
- STN 18-14 Convention Center: Proposal by the City of Myrtle Beach to name an existing street Convention Avenue and a new street Sports Center Way.
- STN 18-15 Welde Place: Proposal by High Market Properties LLC to name a new street off Pampas Drive in the new High Market Townhomes development Moen Place.
C. Meeting Adjournment