Planning Commission Staff Technical Review
2:30 p.m., Monday, October 29, 2018
First Floor Conference Room, City Hall
937 Broadway Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Business:
Potential new business items for discussion at the November 6, 2018, Planning Commission meeting, and public hearing at the November 20, 2018, Planning Commission meeting:
- ANEX 18-04 BRG Holdings 1309 Azalea Ct.: Proposal by BRG Holdings to annex 1.09 square feet located at 1309 Azalea Ct. (PIN 420-11-04-0001) to meet requirements for water and sewer connections.
- TEXT 18-14 Brew Pubs: Proposal by city staff to extend brew pubs as a use into the C-7 and C-8 downtown zoning districts. Amendments proposed will be given a public hearing on November 6, 2018, and forwarded to the City Council for 2nd reading.
- TEXT 18-15 Food Truck Review: Proposal by city staff to perform the one-year review as required in Ordinance 2017-44.
- TEXT 18-20 MU-M Existing Drive Thru: Proposal by Wells Fargo Bank (Jamie Hills, agent) to amend the zoning code to allow restaurants with drive through service in the MU-M zone as a special exception, in buildings with drive-through facilities that existed as of the 2014 zoning code rewrite.
- PRE-FIN 18-08 82 Dunes October Submittal: Proposal by Derrick Mozingo to subdivide 3.22 acres located at the corner of 82nd Pkwy and Nigels Dr. (TMS 165-12-03-093) into 29 single family residential lots and two new streets.
- STN 18-11 82nd Dunes Street Names: Proposal to name streets as “Buffy Lane” and “Aqua Drive.”
C. Meeting Adjournment