Planning Commission Staff Technical Review
2:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 29, 2018
First Floor Conference Room, City Hall
937 Broadway Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Business:
- TEXT 18-05 Craft Axe Throwing: Proposal by Carolina Escape Rooms to amend the A (Amusement) zone to allow craft axe throwing as a conditional use, including guidelines for safety and setbacks.
- PRE-FIN 18-04 Ocean Villas at 67th Ave N: Proposal by Earthworks Group to divide 8.14 acres on the corner of 67th Ave. N. and Montgomery Lane (PIN#421-03-04-0005 and 0006) into 36 single-family residential lots.
- STN 18-05 Ocean Villas at 67th Ave N: Proposal by Earthworks Group to name a new road in Ocean Villas development as one of these: Marbella St, Selina St, or Isla St.
- ANEX 18-03 Cove Dr Lot 44 – Turner: Proposal by Key Harris Turner to annex a single-family lot (PIN#39403040032) and rezone from HC SF10 to R15 (Single Family).
- STN 18-06 Wilson Cain Alley: Proposal by the City of Myrtle Beach to name an existing un-named alley that runs between 25th Ave. S. and 29th Ave. S and is located between and parallel to S. Ocean Blvd. and Yaupon Dr. to Wilson Cain Alley.
- Z 18-03 Galleria Gateway RDZ: Proposal by Laniado Development LLC to rezone 3 parcels (PIN#44401030017, 44401040048, 44401040054) to RDZ (Redevelopment District Zone) for a Mixed Use Complex including 41 residential accommodation units and 4 commercial units on the ground floor, parking and amenities.
- TEXT 18-07 Indoor Pet Boarding: Proposal by Amanda Thomas DVM to allow Indoor Pet Boarding as a permitted or conditional use in the MP (Medical/Professional) District.
- Z 18-04 Marina Tract South of Grissom: Proposal by Castles Engineering to rezone 2 parcels (PIN# 42100000015 and 42100000017) from MU-H to Grande Dunes pud.
- TEXT 18-08 Marina Tract: Proposal by Castles Engineering to amend the Grande Dunes PUD to replace an exhibit to accommodate 32.4 acres added in file #Z-18-04.
- PRE-FIN 18-05 Marina Tract A-E: Proposal by Castles Engineering to divide 77.94 acres on Marina Parkway at 62nd Ave. N. (TMS#165-00-01-474) into 4 development parcels.
C. Meeting Adjournment