Planning Commission Staff Technical Review
2:30 p.m., February 11, 2019
First Floor Conference Room, City Hall
937 Broadway Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
A. Call Meeting to Order
B. Matters of Business:
Potential new business items for discussion at the February 19, 2019, Planning Commission workshop and public hearing at the March 5, 2019, Planning Commission meeting:
- PRE-FIN 19-05 MB Farms/Bradley Housing – Nance St.: Proposal by Myrtle Beach Farms Co. and Bradley Housing Developers, LLC, to subdivide 4.97 acres located along Nance St. (TMS #181-02-02-127) into two (2) lots for the purpose of constructing a 24-unit senior housing apartment complex.
- Z 18-07 HC-1, HC-2 Map Amendments: Proposal by city staff to re-evaluate the HC-1 and HC-2 Highway Commercial zoning boundaries and correct any potential errors.
- TEXT 18-21 Historic Districts: Proposal by city staff to create historic districts in the City of Myrtle Beach. This ordinance was continued by City Council on 01/22/19.
- TEXT 19-03 Side Setbacks for Townhomes: Proposal by city staff to amend Appendix A, Zoning, to allow townhome lots to have zero lot line setbacks between units in RMM (Residential Multifamily Medium Density) and RMH (Residential Multifamily High Density) districts.
- Discussion: Accessory living quarters in single family zones. What is needed to accomplish this?