Our youth programs are designed to provide a well-supervised, stimulating recreation environment which allows participants to expand awareness of recreation activities, develop socialization skills and explore needs, talents, interests and abilities. Activities include arts-and-crafts, swimming, sports, games, fitness programs, music, dance and homework help.
Registration for Camp Friendship and the after-school camp at Pepper Geddings Recreation Center begins on the first Monday in February (8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., February 5, 2018, in Classroom 2). Registration for Camp Cool Out and the after-school camp at Mary C. Canty Recreation Center begins in April 2018.
The after-school programs operate from 2:45 to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at Pepper Geddings Recreation Center and Mary C. Canty Recreation Center. Both summer camps, Friendship and Cool Out, start the first Monday after the end of the regular school year. The nine week summer camp program is 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Here are the registration forms and other information you will need for youth programs below. Please complete the requested information on the forms, then print and sign these documents and bring them to the recreation center once the registration period begins.
- Camp Friendship and After-School Registration Form
- Camp Friendship and After-School Parent Contract
- Camp Friendship Lottery Information (PDF)
- Camp Friendship Anti-Bullying Contract (PDF)
- Camp Cool Out and After-School Registration Form (PDF)
- Camp Cool Out and After-School Parent Contract (PDF)
- Camp Cool Out Anti-Bullying Contract (PDF)