Ashley Booth Field
Ashley Booth Field is part of the city's recreational facilities and is designed for football, soccer and lacrosse. In 2013, the playing surface was converted from natural grass to Field Turf. The Ashley Booth complex features seating for 300, scoreboard, press box, lighting, concessions and public address system.
The City of Myrtle Beach hosts tens of thousands of amateur athletes every year in dozens of tournaments and sporting events. Ashley Booth Field is adjacent to Doug Shaw Memorial Stadium and the Ned Donkle Field Complex. The field is near Myrtle Beach High School and Pepper Geddings Recreation Center, in the heart of Myrtle Beach. Contact Blake Barbee at 843-918-2370 for information.
2018 ASHLEY BOOTH FIELD EVENTS
- February 16-18 – Myrtle Beach High School JV Boys and Girls Soccer at the Beach
- February 24-25 – Next Level Greats Football
- March 3-4 YMCA – Can-Am Cup
- March 5-10 – Spring Training Track & Field
- March 12-17 – Spring Training Track & Field
- March 19-24 – Spring Training Track & Field
- March 26-29 – Spring Training Track and Field
- March 29-31 – Myrtle Beach High School Soccer at the Beach Tournament
- April 2-7 – Spring Training Track and Field
- April 21-22 – Coast FA Spring Classic #1
- May 18-19 – Carolina Club Challenge
- October 6-7 – YMCA Great Carolina Shootout
- October 20-21 – CCU Clash at the Coast
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Pets are PROHIBITED inside gated areas and playing fields.
- Littering is PROHIBITED.
- Smoking and/or the use of tobacco products in the gated area of the complex is PROHIBITED.
- Personal coolers or outside food or beverages are PROHIBITED inside gated area.
- Park only in designated areas within the parking lots. Vehicles parked on the grass and/or curbsides are subject to ticketing or towing.
- Food, gum and sunflower seeds are PROHIBITED inside gated area.
- Grilling, or any open fires, is PROHIBITED.
- Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED in the complex or parking lots.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or scooters are PROHIBITED in gated areas.
- Climbing on fences, bleachers, trees or railings is PROHIBITED.
- Throwing or hitting balls of any kind into the fences is PROHIBITED.
- Hitting golf balls is PROHIBITED inside the complex.
- Driving stakes into the field is PROHIBITED.
- Weapons are PROHIBITED on the property.
- Trespassing after hours is PROHIBITED.
Interested in bringing your team or tournament to the beach? For more information about Ashley Booth Field and other Myrtle Beach sports facilities, contact...
Timothy Huber, 843-918-2278
Jennifer Shaffer, 843-918-2389
Blake Barbee, 843-918-2370